Here are a couple of factual items that may interest you. Also the topic of Natanyahu’s recent UN speech and what came after.
- These are four nations that have the most military under arms: China 2.99 million men and women; India with 2.7 million; the United States 1.4 million; and North Korea with 1.3 million.
- China is the biggest global consumer of natural resources as follows: Iron Ore, 55%, Aluminum 52%, Nickel 48%, Copper 45%, Zinc 45%, Soybeans 30%, and oil 12%.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave an angry castigating address before the UNGA concerning the Nuclear Treaty deal. (of 188 U. N. member nations, 182 are in favor of the treaty) He stated “When any measure favorable to Israel is brought before the assemble it is greeted with silence.” Then the speaker looked directly into the audience and commenced to remain silent for 45 seconds. He glared at them, as they either remained uncommitted or glared right back. (I am sure Bebe didn’t make any friends that afternoon) He continued “The world gets nothing out of this nuclear deal, but billions of dollars of sanctions will be lifted that will support terrorism. Iran creates a terrorist act someplace in the world every two weeks.” With that, I immediately shuffled down the street yelling, “Be aware 100s of Iran’s terrorists are arriving in Indonesia everyday.”
- Later making the rounds of key interview shows, and visiting the IAPAC, Benjamin announced on his next trip to the U. S. he would confer with President Obama on a mutual enhancement efforts in defense of Israel. What does Bebe want now? Isn’t America’s total support enough for Israel? Sounds to me he wants to place a hand deeper into the American taxpayer’s pocket.
- Since the late 1950’s the U. S. has provided Israel with generous support: Two-three billion dollars per year gratis, easily more when asked, and hefty credit guaranties. We paid 50% for the ‘Iron Dome.’ Uncle Stupid and the French handed them the knowledge and nuclear material to manufacture their present day stockpile of 200-300 nuclear warheads and delivery systems. The U. S. has backed Israel in every U. N. vote for decades and has firmly guaranteed to protect the prosperous Zionist nation should they be attacked.
- What has Israel done for us since the Cold War? During the era they watched our back and provided another southern bombing route to the heart of Russia if all out war should break out. Since 1990 the answer is absolutely nothing. They have become our greatest liability in the Middle East, interested only in their own welfare and national interest; however, think about this, in every recent American war, Israel has been the only winner, providing meagerly and gaining financially, economically, and militarily as they sit on the sidelines.
- Also it is hard for me to believe an intelligence agency like the Mossad, supposedly on a par with the CIA, did no know in advance of 9-11. I suspect they kept it to themselves on the side of their own national interest. Readers may remember the video clip of applauding Israeli students at a hotel parking lot across the Hudson River watching the destruction of the Twin Towers in real-time. With that said, think about it, as I leave you .
All the Best.