It certainly is no surprise President Obama quickly endorsed Hillary Clinton as the Democratic Presidential Candidate yesterday after a brief meeting with Bernie Sanders in the White House.
Obama made peace with Wall Street within a year or so of his taking office after an illustrious people’s campaign of economic hope. Since then the financial elite and the president have been close partners as Obama averted his eyes from certain key financial legislation beneficial to the Street. Shortly, as with longtime perennial Wall Street flack Hillary, the president was captured by the banks and the powerful financial institutions that are supporters of the Democrats Party.
As the famous 1950s bank robber Willie Sutton once said when asked why we robbed banks replied simply, and all to accurately, “That’s where the money is.” For political parties and politicians it is where the big money is. The funds are not available to us the general taxpaying public, but for one-sided political reelection campaigns and for the engineering and fine tuning of a rigged financial system.
* Tel-Aviv Terrorist Attack in Brief:
Israel clamps down as Netanyahu vows strong retaliation measures for the cafe attack killing four, and wounding at least a dozen.
Israel to send 100s more troops to the West Bank.
Israel temporarily freezes 83,000 worker entry permits.
Israel curtails Palestinian travel during the Holy month of Ramadan unless for verifiable humanitarian or emergency needs.
Palestinians Fatah President condemns Tel-Eviv terrorist attack on innocent civilians.
Hamas praises attack but does not claim responsibility.
The bodies of the two alleged gunmen will not be returned to Palestine.
Other Items in the News:
* The Media has given legs to this tragic incident and the public will get tearful follow-ups. Within a few hours of the Tel-Aviv attack two semultaneous suicide bombings occurred near Baghdad killing 39 and injuring 86.
* Japan protests a Chinese ship strayed close to the disputed South China Sea islands, and supposedly a Russian vessel was identified in the area.
* Obama to campaign with Clinton in Wisconsin on 15 June.
* Thousand pay tribute at the funeral of boxing legend Mohamed Ali.
* Pakistani mother strangles and burns alive her teenage daughter for eloping. (Girls you’ve got to ask for permission)
All the Best.