Not as the past few days, news items reported here are mostly positive:
- China will not recognize North Korea nuclear policy.
- Myanmar to dismantle ban blocking free speech.
- London stock shares rise to offset Brexit losses.
- Wall Street Dow Jones gains 286 points as Brexit uncertainty lessens.
- Global markets shares rebound after days of decline.
- Indonesia to resume fishing in South China Sea waters.
- U.S., South Korea, Japan hold first anti-missile defense drills.
- Duterte sworn in as Philippine president.
- Obama, CIA, point fingers at ISIS for Istanbul airport attack.
- CIA says ISIS likely to try a similar Istanbul attack in U. S..
- Human cost for Istanbul terror attack 41 dead and 239 wounded.
- Vietnam economy slows due to global turmoil and severity of drought.
- Russia’s Putin lifts travel and trade restrictions on Turkish commerce.
- Outlook for Turkish tourist industry gloomy after Istanbul attack.
- Egyptian Air #804 flight recorder verifies smoke in cabin area.
- Hague Court to issue ruling on 12 July pertain to South China Sea disputes.
- Amnesty, UN, Saudi Arabia in conflict over 900 innocents killed in Yemen.
All the Best