The news that’s fit to print this early morning:
- After Bangladesh Holy Artisan Bakery attack, 20 dead, one American, nine Japanese, six Italians, and two police. 13 hostages rescued.
- Bangladesh terror group not ISIS connected. Minister.
- Bangladesh under two day mourning period after hostage bloodbath.
- Overnight Iraq terrorists bombings kill 82 and wound nearly 200 in Baghdad.
- Holocaust survivor and Noble Laureate Leie Wiesel dead at 87
- China runs military South Sea drills ahead of next weeks court ruling.
- U. S. accuses Russia of reckless Mediteranian Ship maneuvers.
- Israel locks down and mobilizes after deadly Hebron attacks.
- Israel on alert after Gaze rocket attack on empty building. (One rocket)
- Candidate Hillary Clinton questioned by FBI 3.5 hours regarding emails.
- Clinton paid $2.1 million for speeches since leaving office 2 years ago.
- Thousands of anti-Brexit protesters march in London.
- Duterte advises Philippine police to kill drug pushers and addicts.
In the days Asian News. Have a nice 4th of July weekend.
All the Best.
Political and charity advertisements available through WordPress.com