I hope you all have had a nice 4th of July weekend. Here is the latest.
- Multi suicide blasts hit Saudi Arabia in three in-country locations.
- Blast near Prophet’s Media Mosque kills four Saudi security guards.
- Official figures for yesterday’s Baghdad bombings, 215 dead, 175 wounded,
- Iraq pushes back ISIS, but struggles to secure Baghdad.
- Iran breaks-up plot to bomb in-county Shiite mosques.
- Turkey humanitarian aid reaches Gaza after Israel-Turk reconciliation.
- UN criticizes Israel for planning to build 560 new settlement houses.
- Bank of Israel currently buying ‘100s of millions’ U. S. dollars.
- Poland moves to purchase 5.6 billion dollar U. S. Patriot Missile package.
- Heavy rains flood southeast China causing dozens of deaths.
- China activates military two days before South China Sea court decision.
- Argentina’s claim to Falkland Islands unaffected by Brexit.
- Oil prices edge up, and Brent pushes part 50 dollars a barrel.
- Indonesia set to become Southeast Asian Moslem fashion center (Blah)
All the Best.