All the important Asian and International news read in two minutes or less:
- Obama slows Afghanistan pullout, 8,450 troops to remain.
- U. S. sanctions North Korea leader for human rights abuse.
- North Korea opens damn near DMZ without warning.
- Malaysia steps up security at airports and train stations.
- Poor weather delays Malayan MH-370 search. (Will this ever end?)
- Muslims celebrate Idle Fitri after month-long Ramadan fast.
- Super Typhoon barrels toward Taiwan.
- U. S. trade deficit rises 10.2% to 41.1 billion dollars, mostly with Asia.
- UK delivers Iraq II inquiry report verdict damning Tony Blair.
- Tony Blair “World safer better off after Iraq War.” (?)
- Union leader Corbyon apologizes for Iraq war II.
- Putin, Obama intensify coordination in Syrian conflict.
- U. S. Georgia, bordering Russia sign defense pact.
- Six companies suspend property fund loans to Britain, Brexit.
- Pound tumbles to less 130 against U. S. dollar due Brexit jitters.
- Oil prices rise ahead of U. S. inventory report.
- Technology, healthcare lead stock market gains.
- Pistorias sentences to six years after murdering girlfriend.
All the Best.