The latest that could be found on Asia wires:
- North Korea calls new U. S. sanctions ‘Open Declaration of War.
- U.S. asks nations to curb use of North Korean workers.
- U. S., South Korea agree to deploy anti missile defense system.
- Super-Typhoon Nepactak slams Taiwan with 180 kilometers winds.
- Three killed at Dhaka, Bangladesh prayer gathering.
- At least 36 killed in bombing of Shiite shrine north of Baghdad.
- Death toll revised upward to 292 for last Sunday’s Baghdad bombing.
- NATO leaders gather for anti-Russian summit in Warsaw.
- Pipe bomb on Taiwan commuter train injures at least 21 passengers.
- Oil prices dive after release of inventory data.
- Asia Starbucks to raise prices on some drinks next week.
AND US :
* Violent protests growing over shooting of two blacks by white police.
* Police shooting are symptom of racial disparity. POTUS Obama.
* “We are better than That” states Obama at press conference.
* At House forum FBI Direct Comey says “No evidence Clinton lied.”
* State Department reopens internal Clinton email investigation.
* Trump has stormy meeting while addressing Congressional Republicans.
All the Best.