- North Korea fires submarine launched ballistic missile.
- China holds Sea drills days before Hague court’s jurisdiction decision.
- Iraq war was illegal says former deputy to Tony Blair.
- U.K. Parlement rejects second referendum on Brexit.
- British nuclear deterrent vote set for 18 July.
- Hundreds join ‘Black Lives Matters’ protests in London.
- Iran presses on with ballistic missile programme.
- NATO commits funds for Afghanistan until 2008
- Australia Prime Minster inches toward closer to clear election majority.
- Iraq army seized key air force base near Mosul.
- G-20 must fix Global economic uncertainty during next meeting
- Dallas mourns five policemen dead, and seven other wounded.
- Obama seeks U. S. unity after Dallas shootings.
- U. S. stock market rally near record after positive jobs report.
- Dollar falls against yen, pound after strong U. S. jobs report. (?)
- Dhakar cafe survivor dies from torture injuries.
- Pope reins in economic minister after Vatican scandal.
- Philippine Pres. Durarte willing to share South China Sea resources.
- Cambodia Killing Fields author Schamberg dies.
- Seventeen die in massive 3 day traffic jam in Indonesia
- Football: Pele to marry for third time at age 75.
All the Best.