- U. S., South Korea condemn North Korean Submarine missile launch.
- North Korea vows action against deployment of U. S. anti-missile defenses.
- China warns global economy is unstable and G-20 must lead.
- Super Typhoon Nepartak hits China with heaviest rains in decades
- Obama to NATO members ‘U. S. is here to always back you up.’
- (Why some concern, U. S. seduced by Europe into two world wars)
- NATO deploying four additional battalions to eastern border of Russia.
- NATO calls on Russia to stop economic and military support to East Ukraine.
- Putin says ‘Summit shows intent against non-existing Russian Threat.’
- Russian ministry reports Syrian helicopter downed 2 Russian test pilots killed.
- Obama after Dallas ‘No use pretending loose gun laws are irrelevant.’
- ‘White Lives Matter’ demonstrators block highways, 400 arrested nationwide.
- Dallas killer of five police and wounding of seven others planned other attacks.
- Lockheed* announces sale of 13 additional F-35 fighters to Pentagon.
- Israel set to purchase Lockheed 20 F-35s this year.
- U. S. commits economic and military funds to Afghanistan through 2020.
- Egypt Foreign Minister in rare visit to Israel advocates Two State Solution.
- Clinton supporters reject Israel’s plan to expand West Bank settlements.
* Purchase schedule: 44 F-35s this FY, 48 F-35s in 2017, and 60 per year until 2021, yearly sales could cost $1.8 trillion. Project is currently $168 in overruns.
All the Best.