The latest headline News from Asia, read in two minutes or less.
- China growth cools in second quarter to 6.6%, weakest in 7 years.
- Tribunal: China has no historical claim to South China Sea.
- South China Sea ruling legally binding. U.S.
- Tribunal ruling is not inforable. China.
- Obama speaks at memorial service for slain Dallas police officers.
- The U. S. not divided as it seems, we will overcome racism. Obama.
- Socialist Sanders endorses Hillary Clinton for W. H. bid.
- Oil prices rebound after two months of lows.
- Dow-Jones and NASDQ hit record highs, Dow at 18,347.67 points.
- South Korea confirms locations of U.S. anti-missile units.
- Taiwan thieves steal 2.17 million dollars from ATMs.
- Australian arrested for ISIS recruiting.
- Israel Parliament funds 18 million dollars for new settlements.
All the best.