Posted at 1:09 pm , on July 17, 2016
Greetings Readers. Latest quickly read Global News reported from Asian Sources. 265 killed and 2,839 detained in failed Turkish coup Attempt. Turkey President Erdogon states all institutions back …
Source: Asia Network News Runners.
Posted at 1:07 pm , on July 17, 2016
Latest quickly read Global News reported from Asian Sources.
- 265 killed and 2,839 detained in failed Turkish coup Attempt.
- Turkey President Erdogon states all institutions back to work.
- Erdogon demands US turnover Fethullah Gulen alleged coup leader.
- Cleric Gulen denies involvement in attempt to topple government.
- Obama asks Erdogon to work within the rule of law.
- Coup exposes Turkish rift between secularists and Muslim community.
- Turkey’s Incirlick airbase closed to U. S, fighter aircraft.
- Turkish opposition party condemns failed coup attempt.
- Totals for Nice terrorist truck attack 84 dead 220 injured. 7 suspects detained .
- Investigator reveal Nice attacker was rapidly radicalized.
- ISIS claims Nice attack and calls attacker a soldier.
- Coalition air strikes kill 28 at Aleppo Syria.
- 9-11 investigation concludes Saudi Arabian government not involved.
- Oil prices set to rise at China’s improved economic data.
- Taiwan train pipe bomb meant for another station. (Suspect confesses)
- Thailand six industry criticized by Thai Tourist Minister
- Tokyo shuts down nuclear power generators after moderate quake.
- Venezuela reopens border with Columbia for public food purchase.
- Governor of Indiana Mike Pence selected as Trump’s VP running mate.
- Iran launches failed new test rocket.
All the Best.