Latest quickly read Global News reported from Asian Sources.
- 265 killed and 2,839 detained in failed Turkish coup Attempt.
- Turkey President Erdogon states all institutions back to work.
- Erdogon demands US turnover Fethullah Gulen alleged coup leader.
- Cleric Gulen denies involvement in attempt to topple government.
- Obama asks Erdogon to work within the rule of law.
- Coup exposes Turkish rift between secularists and Muslim community.
- Turkey’s Incirlick airbase closed to U. S, fighter aircraft.
- Turkish opposition party condemns failed coup attempt.
- Totals for Nice terrorist truck attack 84 dead 220 injured. 7 suspects detained .
- Investigator reveal Nice attacker was rapidly radicalized.
- ISIS claims Nice attack and calls attacker a soldier.
- Coalition air strikes kill 28 at Aleppo Syria.
- 9-11 investigation concludes Saudi Arabian government not involved.
- Oil prices set to rise at China’s improved economic data.
- Taiwan train pipe bomb meant for another station. (Suspect confesses)
- Thailand six industry criticized by Thai Tourist Minister
- Tokyo shuts down nuclear power generators after moderate quake.
- Venezuela reopens border with Columbia for public food purchase.
- Governor of Indiana Mike Pence selected as Trump’s VP running mate.
- Iran launches failed new test rocket.
All the Best.