Posted at 1:00 pm , on July 21, 2016
Greetings Readers, All the news from Asian Networks read in two minutes or less. After court ruling U. S. vows to continue South China Sea patrols. China upset at Republican position on South China…
Source: Asian Network News Headlines #20
Posted at 12:53 pm , on July 21, 2016
All the news from Asian Networks read in two minutes or less.
- After court ruling U. S. vows to continue South China Sea patrols.
- China upset at Republican position on South China Sea.
- Ang San Sui Kyi scheduled to visit Washington later this year.
- Top independent Journalist killed in Bangladesh car bombing.
- Erdogon states other countries may be involved in Turkish coup attempt.
- Erdogon declares three month state of emergency.
- Turkish jet fighter attempts to impede two boats on route to Greece.
- ‘Lone Wolf’ attacks mounting and are difficult to track. (EurIntel)
- Merkel warns Germans of more lone wolf style attacks.
- British PM asked EU to delay in Brexit departure until late 2016.
- Britain increases participation in Iraq, doubles trainers to 500.
- Dow and S&P bound to new record highs. (The One Percent profit)
- Oil prices rebound on new U. S. inventory stock data.
- 342 persons missing and are feared ISIS radicalized. (Brussels)
- Trump may ban automatic U.S.protection for NATO countries.
- Ted Cruz speaks at Republican convention, but does not endorse Trump.
- U. S. asks coalition members to contribute $ for coming Mosul offensive.
- Court rejects Russian athletes bid to compete in Rio Olympics.
All the best.