All the news from Asian Networks read in two minutes or less.
- After court ruling U. S. vows to continue South China Sea patrols.
- China upset at Republican position on South China Sea.
- Ang San Sui Kyi scheduled to visit Washington later this year.
- Top independent Journalist killed in Bangladesh car bombing.
- Erdogon states other countries may be involved in Turkish coup attempt.
- Erdogon declares three month state of emergency.
- Turkish jet fighter attempts to impede two boats on route to Greece.
- ‘Lone Wolf’ attacks mounting and are difficult to track. (EurIntel)
- Merkel warns Germans of more lone wolf style attacks.
- British PM asked EU to delay in Brexit departure until late 2016.
- Britain increases participation in Iraq, doubles trainers to 500.
- Dow and S&P bound to new record highs. (The One Percent profit)
- Oil prices rebound on new U. S. inventory stock data.
- 342 persons missing and are feared ISIS radicalized. (Brussels)
- Trump may ban automatic U.S.protection for NATO countries.
- Ted Cruz speaks at Republican convention, but does not endorse Trump.
- U. S. asks coalition members to contribute $ for coming Mosul offensive.
- Court rejects Russian athletes bid to compete in Rio Olympics.
All the best.