The latest Asian Network Headline News Items read within two minutes.
- Terrorist attacks growing concern to the world economy. (G-20 Ministers)
- Figures for Kabul suicide bombing in Shiite area 84 dead 232 wounded.
- ISIS acknowledges Baghdad bombing killed 21 two days ago.
- Suicide attack near German mall and festival Kills one and injures 12.
- Syrian knife attacker kills woman and wounds two other Germans.
- Germany suffers three lone wolf attack within ten days. (Merkle)
- At least ten dead in suicide attack north of Baghdad this morning.
- SEAN, China reaffirm commitment for free navigation in S. China Sea.
- India urges ‘maximum constraint’ in restive Kashmir.
- Fourth suspect arrested in India in delayed double rape case.
- No Rio blanket ban for Russian Olympic athletes.
- Fourteen dead, twelve missing in Malacca Straits boat accident.
- Indonesia claims 30 million dollars returned to Gov. under tax amnesty.
- Four Chinese officials sacked over poor emergency flood response.
- Fifteen year old arrested as accessory in Munich shooting.
- Munich gunman bought guns illegally that killed ten.
- Thousands demonstrate in Turkey for democracy and against coup.
- Explosion kills one and wounds six in southern German town.
- Six Ukrainian soldiers die in clashes in separatist east.
- ‘We Want Bernie’ Sanders marches erupt in several U. S. cities.
- Democrats Clinton and Keane campaign together in Virginia.
All the Best.