Posted at 1:14 pm , on August 6, 2016
Posted at 12:59 pm , on August 6, 2016
Greetings Readers The latest Asian News Runners read in two minutes or less. Six arrested in Batam, Indonesia for planning Singapore rocket attack. Indonesian GDP growth continues at 5.2 percent. …
Source: Asian Network News Briefs #24
Posted at 12:53 pm , on August 6, 2016
The latest Asian News Runners read in two minutes or less.
- Six arrested in Batam, Indonesia for planning Singapore rocket attack.
- Indonesian GDP growth continues at 5.2 percent.
- U. S. jobs report sends dollar to new Asian highs.
- Oil prices slip as U. S. dollar value increases.
- Japan marks 71s anniversary of Hiroshima nuclear attack.
- Japan protests Chinese vessels near disputed Islets.
- Turkish ruling party reinforces reforms after failed coup, 100s detained.
- Cleric Gulen denies any pre-knowledge of Turkish coup attempt.
- Israel PM slams Obama over Iran Nuclear deal, likens it to Munich 1938.
- Obama says Iran Nuclear deal working and a security ‘Game Changer.’
- France cancels dozens of Summer events due to security concerns.
- Syrian rebels heighten attacks to break government’s Aleppo siege.
- To unify Republicans Trump endorses Speaker Ryan and John McCain.
- Ex-CIA Boss calls Trump ‘Unwitting Agent’ of Russia.
- 100 U.S. 101st Airborne soldiers deploy to Iraq for Mosul logistic set-up.
All the best.
(Charitable and political ads available thru WordPress.com)