The latest Asian News Runners read in two minutes or less.
- Six arrested in Batam, Indonesia for planning Singapore rocket attack.
- Indonesian GDP growth continues at 5.2 percent.
- U. S. jobs report sends dollar to new Asian highs.
- Oil prices slip as U. S. dollar value increases.
- Japan marks 71s anniversary of Hiroshima nuclear attack.
- Japan protests Chinese vessels near disputed Islets.
- Turkish ruling party reinforces reforms after failed coup, 100s detained.
- Cleric Gulen denies any pre-knowledge of Turkish coup attempt.
- Israel PM slams Obama over Iran Nuclear deal, likens it to Munich 1938.
- Obama says Iran Nuclear deal working and a security ‘Game Changer.’
- France cancels dozens of Summer events due to security concerns.
- Syrian rebels heighten attacks to break government’s Aleppo siege.
- To unify Republicans Trump endorses Speaker Ryan and John McCain.
- Ex-CIA Boss calls Trump ‘Unwitting Agent’ of Russia.
- 100 U.S. 101st Airborne soldiers deploy to Iraq for Mosul logistic set-up.
All the best.
(Charitable and political ads available thru WordPress.com)