Asian News Runners read in two minutes or less.
- Twelve newly born babies die in west Baghdad hospital fire.
- Vietnam deploys rockets in range of disputed Chinese island airstrip.
- Indonesia mulls implementation of Singapore Business tax structure.
- Australia immigration center rife with abuse and sexual exploitation.
- Five dead and eight wounded in Kurdish attack in southeast Turkey.
- Eight Turks killed in Diyabarkir, Turkey bomb blast.
- At least ten people die in car bomb explosion near Baghdad.
- U. S. says 300 Taliban and ISIS killed in Afghanistan past two weeks.
- Philippine president Duterte calls U. S. Envoy ‘Gay’ causing diplomatic row.
- U. S. providing Iraq with fifteen F-16 fighter aircraft.
- U. S. ships 1.2 billion dollars of military hardware to Saudi Arabia.
- Turkish president Erdogon blames EU for encouraging 15 July coup.
- Turkey standing in NATO unaffected by failed coup.
- Putin, Erdogon mend relations and lift embargo on goods and projects.
- Parents of two Benghazi ‘Victims’ sue Clinton for negligence.
- Trump supporters blame Clinton for execution of Iranian spy.
- Trump speaks of threat by 2nd Amendment supporters to stop Clinton.
- Clinton says Trump stepped ‘over the line’ by assassination implication.
- Republicans begin to desert Trump for Clinton. (Report)
- Boxer Pacquaio confirms match set with Jesse Vargus.
All the Best.