Posted at 2:24 pm , on August 26, 2016
Greetings Readers, The latest news off Asian News Networks to be read in two minutes or less. China expresses concern of India missiles on border. Philippine and communist insurgents sign ceasefire…
Source: Asian Network News Briefs #32
Posted at 2:23 pm , on August 26, 2016
The latest news off Asian News Networks to be read in two minutes or less.
- China expresses concern of India missiles on border.
- Philippine and communist insurgents sign ceasefire agreement in Oslo.
- Kabul University confirms 16 dead and dozens wounded Taliban attack.
- Malaysia offers Indonesia assets to fight fire and haze threat.
- U. S. Navy fires on approaching Iranian boats near Straits of Hormuz.
- NATO allies at odds with Kurds and failed coup cleric.
- Turkey sends tanks and special forces to Syria to battle Kurds and ISIS.
- VP Biden advises Syrian Kurds to withdraw to the Euphrates River.
- 11 killed dozens injured in bomb attack at Turkish police headquarters.
- Iraqi forces retake key town south of Mosul.
- Kerry outlines new peace initiative for Yemen conflict.
- Kerry and Lavrov meet in Geneva to discuss Syria, Ukraine conflicts.
- South Korea offers Japan funds regarding ‘Comfort Women’ issue.
- Guantanamo closure expected before Obama leaves office.
- Putin calls ban on paraplegic athletes ‘cynical and immoral.’
- Putin places military on drill alert in western Russian Provinces.
- Wickileak to release ‘Significant’ Clinton emails by November.
- U.S. nominates Jim Jong Kim for second term as World Bank President.
- U. S. Senate will not vote on TPP agreement this years.
- Trump victory could cause global recession: Citigroup.
All the best.
(Charitable and political ads available through WordPress.com)