The latest news off Asian News Networks to be read in two minutes or less.
- China expresses concern of India missiles on border.
- Philippine and communist insurgents sign ceasefire agreement in Oslo.
- Kabul University confirms 16 dead and dozens wounded Taliban attack.
- Malaysia offers Indonesia assets to fight fire and haze threat.
- U. S. Navy fires on approaching Iranian boats near Straits of Hormuz.
- NATO allies at odds with Kurds and failed coup cleric.
- Turkey sends tanks and special forces to Syria to battle Kurds and ISIS.
- VP Biden advises Syrian Kurds to withdraw to the Euphrates River.
- 11 killed dozens injured in bomb attack at Turkish police headquarters.
- Iraqi forces retake key town south of Mosul.
- Kerry outlines new peace initiative for Yemen conflict.
- Kerry and Lavrov meet in Geneva to discuss Syria, Ukraine conflicts.
- South Korea offers Japan funds regarding ‘Comfort Women’ issue.
- Guantanamo closure expected before Obama leaves office.
- Putin calls ban on paraplegic athletes ‘cynical and immoral.’
- Putin places military on drill alert in western Russian Provinces.
- Wickileak to release ‘Significant’ Clinton emails by November.
- U.S. nominates Jim Jong Kim for second term as World Bank President.
- U. S. Senate will not vote on TPP agreement this years.
- Trump victory could cause global recession: Citigroup.
All the best.
(Charitable and political ads available through WordPress.com)