The latest Asian headlines to be read in two minutes or less:
- Singapore cautions visitors as new Zika cases spout to 60.
- Singapore renews call to boycott haze-fire related companies.
- Indonesia contains fires and reports no hot-spot in Raui Province.
- Eleven Dead as typhoon Lionrock slams into Japan’s north islands.
- North Korea executes Education Vice Minister.
- U. S. and North Korea hold secret talks.
- UN Chief asks Myanmar to make Rohingeha minority citizens.
- Philippines steps up military offensive against Abu Sayyaf Muslims.
- President Erdogon denises temporary ceasefire with Kurdish forces.
- Kurdish forces regrouping south of Euphrates River.
- China condemns attack on Kyrgyzstan Embassy, one dead, 3 injured.
- Japan seeks record military budget of 52 billion dollars.
- Big island of Hawaii prepares for hurricane Madeline.
- Apple vows to appeal giant 14 billion euro Ireland back-tax bill
- Indian economy threatened by business roadblocks. Kerry.
- FBI releases Clinton email investigation documents
- Republican candidate Trump to visit Mexico to mend fences.
All the best.