Posted at 12:07 pm , on September 2, 2016
Greetings Readers, The latest news via Asian Headlines to be read in two minutes or less. 2.6 billion people at risk of Zika in Asia and Africa. WHO study. Indonesia arrests domestic group for inte…
Source: Asian Channel News Briefs #35
Posted at 11:59 am , on September 2, 2016
The latest news via Asian Headlines to be read in two minutes or less.
- 2.6 billion people at risk of Zika in Asia and Africa. WHO study.
- Indonesia arrests domestic group for internet pedophile activity.
- New Zealand woman arrested in Bali for drug possession.
- China developing new type of long-range bomber.
- North Korea launches 2 short-range missiles into Sea of Japan.
- North Korea secretary defects in Vladivostok in July, takes cash.
- Several million strike in India over low wages and economic reforms.
- Pakistan admits presents of unwelcome ISIS element in country.
- Tsunami mild after 7.1 magnitude earthquake near New Zealand.
- Saudi led coalition airstrikes kill 25 in Yemen.
- At least 25 killed in airstrikes in Hamat Province Syria.
- Cluster bombs killed 400 in 2015, Russia most blamed.
- Erdogon says Kurds have not withdrawn east of Euphrates River.
- Ukraine, France, Germany meet over security concern in the East.
- Germany rejects 215,000 emigrants, deports 56,000 last year.
- Spacex rocket explodes on launch pad in Florida, USA.
- Brazil President Michel Termer promises new era of reform.
- Former impeached Bazilian President Rouseff files for appeal.
- Clinton raises 143 million dollars for her campaign fund in August.
- Melania Trump sues London Daily and blogger over sex worker claim.
Added note, CNN: Current Syrian tourist ad, ‘Syria is always beautiful.’
All the best.