The latest news via Asian Headlines to be read in two minutes or less.
- 2.6 billion people at risk of Zika in Asia and Africa. WHO study.
- Indonesia arrests domestic group for internet pedophile activity.
- New Zealand woman arrested in Bali for drug possession.
- China developing new type of long-range bomber.
- North Korea launches 2 short-range missiles into Sea of Japan.
- North Korea secretary defects in Vladivostok in July, takes cash.
- Several million strike in India over low wages and economic reforms.
- Pakistan admits presents of unwelcome ISIS element in country.
- Tsunami mild after 7.1 magnitude earthquake near New Zealand.
- Saudi led coalition airstrikes kill 25 in Yemen.
- At least 25 killed in airstrikes in Hamat Province Syria.
- Cluster bombs killed 400 in 2015, Russia most blamed.
- Erdogon says Kurds have not withdrawn east of Euphrates River.
- Ukraine, France, Germany meet over security concern in the East.
- Germany rejects 215,000 emigrants, deports 56,000 last year.
- Spacex rocket explodes on launch pad in Florida, USA.
- Brazil President Michel Termer promises new era of reform.
- Former impeached Bazilian President Rouseff files for appeal.
- Clinton raises 143 million dollars for her campaign fund in August.
- Melania Trump sues London Daily and blogger over sex worker claim.
Added note, CNN: Current Syrian tourist ad, ‘Syria is always beautiful.’
All the best.