News Briefs to be read in two minutes or less for the busiest person:
- UN condemns recent North Korean multiple missile launches.
- Obama, UN vow to increase sanctions on North Korea.
- Obama ‘North Korea’s provocations will deepen its isolation.’
- Philippines reveals photos of Chinese ships in disputed waters.
- 80 Alppo civilians hospitalize after chemical barrel bomb drops.
- Iran say it will support any measure to stabilize the price of oil.
- Iran boats harass U. S. Naval vessel in central Persian Gulf.
- Influential Saudi Arabian clerics maintain Shiites are not Muslims.
- Iran claims Shiite survivors after Mecca Hajj stamped were murdered.
- 4.9 magnitude earthquake hits near Tokyo no tsunami likely.
- Canada PM hails revitalized relations with China.
- WHO announces Sri Lanka malaria free.
- China to begin monitoring Singapore visitors for Zika infections.
- WHO discovers Zika likely spread by human tears.
- Malaysia suffers worst export tumble in 15 months.
- Ane Suu Kyi to visit Washington DC next week. (Report)
- Chicago experience 512 homicides in 2016 surpasses yearly record.
- Clinton, Trump spar over taxes, immigration, and security.
- Trump slightly ahead of Clinton in two national polls.
- Trump campaign boosted by African-American voter outreach.
- FOx Network settles sexual harassment suit for 20 million dollars.
All the Best.