Posted at 2:23 pm , on September 11, 2016
Greetings Readers, For the busy reader, the latest headline news read in two minutes or less. China, Russia hold navel drills in the South China Sea. U. S., Russia announce Syrian plan for cease-fi…
Source: Asian Channel News Headlines #41
Posted at 2:22 pm , on September 11, 2016
For the busy reader, the latest headline news read in two minutes or less.
- China, Russia hold navel drills in the South China Sea.
- U. S., Russia announce Syrian plan for cease-fire to begin 12 September.
- Dozens killed on eve of ceasefire.
- Turkish airstrikes kill 20 ISIS in Syria.
- 22 killed in fresh Turkish airstrikes in Idibi, Syria.
- Clashes arise in Turkey over removal of elected officials.
- Erdogen says it is Turkish duty to clear ISIS from Syrian border.
- U. S. envoy says Syrian rebels will have right to self=determination.
- KPP has a clear intention to disrupt Turkish ant-ISIS operations
- Bomb placed near Baghdad Shiite Mall kills 13.
- U. S. envoy indicates unilateral bilateral actions planned for North Korea.
- Malaysia announces no school trips to Singapore, Philippines due Zia alert.
- Malaysia reports 20 new cases of Zika.
- At least 27 killed in Bangladesh factory fire.
- Israel responds with artillery fire as projectiles land on Golan Hights.
- One point six million throng Hajj Mount Arafat ceremonies in Mecca.
- 911 victims honored in ceremony in New York, and across country.
- remembrances held for three deaths in Benghazi terror attack.
- Clinton regrets saying half of Trump voters are ‘despicable’.
All the Best.