For the busy reader, the latest headline news read in two minutes or less.
- China, Russia hold navel drills in the South China Sea.
- U. S., Russia announce Syrian plan for cease-fire to begin 12 September.
- Dozens killed on eve of ceasefire.
- Turkish airstrikes kill 20 ISIS in Syria.
- 22 killed in fresh Turkish airstrikes in Idibi, Syria.
- Clashes arise in Turkey over removal of elected officials.
- Erdogen says it is Turkish duty to clear ISIS from Syrian border.
- U. S. envoy says Syrian rebels will have right to self=determination.
- KPP has a clear intention to disrupt Turkish ant-ISIS operations
- Bomb placed near Baghdad Shiite Mall kills 13.
- U. S. envoy indicates unilateral bilateral actions planned for North Korea.
- Malaysia announces no school trips to Singapore, Philippines due Zia alert.
- Malaysia reports 20 new cases of Zika.
- At least 27 killed in Bangladesh factory fire.
- Israel responds with artillery fire as projectiles land on Golan Hights.
- One point six million throng Hajj Mount Arafat ceremonies in Mecca.
- 911 victims honored in ceremony in New York, and across country.
- remembrances held for three deaths in Benghazi terror attack.
- Clinton regrets saying half of Trump voters are ‘despicable’.
All the Best.