Asian News Headlines and commentary meant to be read in three minutes or less.
- North Korea successfully ground tests new powerful rocket engine.
- Typhoon Malakas slams into southern Japan and heads for Tokyo.
- U. S. airstrike kills seven policemen in Afghanistan.
- Dozens killed in aid convoy attack as it nears beleagerd Aleppo.
- China shipper pays Australia for reef damage disaster.
- Opposing Philippine senator ousted from War on Drugs probe.
- Google faces 400 million tax dollar bill in Indonesia.
- Indonesia names 92 individuals and two firms as Haze culprits
- New York bombing suspect charged with attempted murder.*
- New York is not looking for suspects, no indication of terrorist cell.
- Alleged NYC-New Jersey bomber Ramani was not on FBI radar.
- Syrian army declares ceasefire agreement over, blames rebels.
- Emirates Qatar to construct their own financial ‘Wall Street.’
- France posts 140 million dollars in advance of 2024 Olympic bidding.
- Murkel suffers set bank on seconded domestic election vote
- Gender selection ads pepper Indian publications.
- Twitter says it has erases 140 character limit on tweets.
* After Notes: Bombing suspect Rahami has been charged with five counts of attempted murder. two counts of gun control violations, driving without a valid licence, illegal parking twice, and numerous littering. These last three may be dropped as he faces 30 years incarceration.
Feedback: FOx’s Rudy Giuliani, “America is on edge because of these terrorist attacks.’CNN: Barrack Obama ‘America will never give in to fear.’
This fellow Rahami may be the ‘Greatest Lone Wolf’ in history. All by himself he orchestrated the attack. ‘Hey, Raymond can you take this empty box down to the train station and place it next to a dumpster? I would appreciate it. Thanks.’ I will say something good about Ramedi: “He has nice eyes.”
One can always find something nice to say about some of the worst people if you want to, like serial killer Ted Bundy who was a smart and good-looking guy, or John Wayne Gasey who was a talented painter-poet, and even the Elitists class on Wall Street because they aways have new shoes and nice teeth.
Terrorism is becoming the main issue during this overly long, lying presidential campaign by two of the worst candidates in 150 years. Since 9-11, 15 years ago, domestically within the U. S. approximately 140 deaths have occurred due international terrorism. What is that? It’s two days worth in Syria.
If you repetitively listen to the Prestitute Media enough, they will have you believing the dinosaurs are coming back.
All the Best.
(New item take off runner from Chanellnews Asia, Aljazeera, France 24, and EuroNew)