Breaking Asian news to be read by the busy reader in two minutes or less.
- Indonesia seizes fertilizer ship suspected in bomb plot.
- Indonesia reports less haze, fewer Jungle hot spots.
- Indonesia national bank cuts interest rates to lift business.
- Malaysia deports three foreign terrorist suspects.
- Japan PM demands ‘New Way’ to deal with North Korea provocations.
- South Korea will not provide flood assistance to North Korea.
- Taiwan asked Google to blur images of disputed South China Sea Islands.
- Cambodia proposes verbal ceasefire amid internal political tensions
- 795 Turkish labor ministry members sacked over coup attempt.
- Duarte invites UN Chief, EU to debate democratic rights issue.
- Violence restrained on 4th night in Charlotte NC over shooting of black man.
- UN resumes Syrian aid convoys with ceasefire guarantee
- Syrian meeting breaks up without progress to renew ceasefire.
- Syrian army regroups in offensive to take rebel held Aleppo.
- U. S. confirms elements of mustard gas-fired near Mosul. (3 U. S. injured)
- Israel all but cancels dreams of a two state solution. Palestine PM.
- Netanyahu.’Middle East conflict not just all about settlements.’
- Canada, China confirm new mutual free trade agreement.
- UN boosts the effort to curb female circumcision.
- U. S. weekly unemployment claims fall to two month low.
- Internet’s Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014.
- North Korea has only 28 Internet Websites.
- Actor Star Brad Pitt under investigation for child abuse.
All the Best.
New gleaned from ChannelnewsAsia.com, France 24, BBC. and Aljzeers.com