Posted at 1:26 pm , on September 26, 2016
Greetings Readers, For the busy reader Asian news to be read in two minutes or less. Typhoon Megi gains strength before land fall in Taiwan, China. Taiwan evacuate tourist ahead of Megi Typhoon. Ch…
Source: Asian Headline News Briefs #48
Posted at 1:20 pm , on September 26, 2016
For the busy reader Asian news to be read in two minutes or less.
- Typhoon Megi gains strength before land fall in Taiwan, China.
- Taiwan evacuate tourist ahead of Megi Typhoon.
- China Air Force performs maneuvers in areas within South China Sea.
- China shows off world’s largest terrestrial telescope and facilities.
- India’s Modi to sign international climate control pact in October.
- UN Security Committee asks Russia to negotiate new Syrian truce.
- U.S. accuses Russia, Syria, and Iran of ‘Barbarism.’
- UN, 124 killed 350 wounded in and near Aleppo during Friday, Sunday.
- UN’s Ban Ki-Moon urges world to stop Syria’s ‘Nightmare.’
- Warplanes pound Aleppo, Syria as diplomatic solutions fade.
- ISIS claims suicide bomber that killed 6 in Tekreit, Iraq was its soldier.
- USRC delivers aid to four besieged Syrian towns.
- Jordanian journalist killed after publishing anti-Muslim cartoon.
- Thousands of women march in Turkey for freedom to wear shorts.
- African elephant population tumbles due to poaching.
- Two teenage girls arrested in Paris for plotting terror attack.
- Israel PM Netanyahu meets with Trump in New York City.
- Clinton slams Trump for NYC bombing comment.
- Trump says ‘It’s going to get worse, expect more bombing attempts.’
- Clinton, Trump to debate on Monday, 9 PM, ET, U.S. time.
All the Best.
News items taken from Channel News Asia.com, France 24, Aljzeera.com
Political and charitable advertising available through WordPress.com
(I’m being held against my will in a Muslim country, ransom is only, only, 500,000 U.S. dollars)