For the busy reader Asian news to be read in two minutes or less.
- Typhoon Megi gains strength before land fall in Taiwan, China.
- Taiwan evacuate tourist ahead of Megi Typhoon.
- China Air Force performs maneuvers in areas within South China Sea.
- China shows off world’s largest terrestrial telescope and facilities.
- India’s Modi to sign international climate control pact in October.
- UN Security Committee asks Russia to negotiate new Syrian truce.
- U.S. accuses Russia, Syria, and Iran of ‘Barbarism.’
- UN, 124 killed 350 wounded in and near Aleppo during Friday, Sunday.
- UN’s Ban Ki-Moon urges world to stop Syria’s ‘Nightmare.’
- Warplanes pound Aleppo, Syria as diplomatic solutions fade.
- ISIS claims suicide bomber that killed 6 in Tekreit, Iraq was its soldier.
- USRC delivers aid to four besieged Syrian towns.
- Jordanian journalist killed after publishing anti-Muslim cartoon.
- Thousands of women march in Turkey for freedom to wear shorts.
- African elephant population tumbles due to poaching.
- Two teenage girls arrested in Paris for plotting terror attack.
- Israel PM Netanyahu meets with Trump in New York City.
- Clinton slams Trump for NYC bombing comment.
- Trump says ‘It’s going to get worse, expect more bombing attempts.’
- Clinton, Trump to debate on Monday, 9 PM, ET, U.S. time.
All the Best.
News items taken from Channel News Asia.com, France 24, Aljzeera.com
Political and charitable advertising available through WordPress.com
(I’m being held against my will in a Muslim country, ransom is only, only, 500,000 U.S. dollars)