Posted at 12:08 pm , on September 28, 2016
Greetings Readers, Asian news for the busy reader to be read in two point five minutes or less. World Bank warns firms on N.Korean sanctions compliance. Twelve soldiers killed at army outpost in Af…
Source: Asian Headline News Briefs #49
Posted at 12:04 pm , on September 28, 2016
Asian news for the busy reader to be read in two point five minutes or less.
- World Bank warns firms on N.Korean sanctions compliance.
- Twelve soldiers killed at army outpost in Afghanistan.
- Typhoon Megi slams into Taiwan 4 dead 400 hundred injured.
- Typhoon Megi kills one injures dozens in China after Taiwan destruction.
- India pulls out of key Kashmir negotiations summit with Pakistan.
- Three blasts kill 22 wound 167 in Baghdad suicide attack.
- Syria, Russia continue airstrikes on Aleppo and surrounding areas.
- At least 400 killed in Aleppo last week.
- Syrian army offensive begins to retake Aleppo city center.
- Pentagon reports mustard gas used by ISIS near Mosul.
- Pentagon to rapidly deploy U. S., S. Korea anti-missiles defense.
- Britain vows to oppose any EU army, but stays a member of NATO.
- Turkey sacks 87 in spy agency over failed coup attempt bid.
- WHO states nine out of ten people worldwide breath poor air.
- WHO declares America continents three years measles free.
- Oil prices fall 03% after Saudi, Iran dash hopes of quota reduction.
- Two bombs go off near mosque in Dresden, Germany.
- U. S. sends $367 million in aid for Syria, total to date 5.9 billion.
- First baby born with three person gene participation method.
- U.S. appoints first ambassador to Cuba since 1961.
- Jim Jong Kim reappointed World Bank President.
- Former Israel President peace-seeking Shiron Peres dies at 93.
- State funeral planned, dozens of international figures to attend.
- Former Iran President Mohamajad withdraws from election.
- Clinton, Trump on campaign trail again after first debate.
- More than 82 million people watch as Clinton wins debate.
- Final debate results Clinton approval rate 62%, Trump 27.
News items gleaned from ChannelnewsAsia.com, Aljzeera, France 24.
All the Best.