Asian news for the busy reader to be read in two point five minutes or less.
- World Bank warns firms on N.Korean sanctions compliance.
- Twelve soldiers killed at army outpost in Afghanistan.
- Typhoon Megi slams into Taiwan 4 dead 400 hundred injured.
- Typhoon Megi kills one injures dozens in China after Taiwan destruction.
- India pulls out of key Kashmir negotiations summit with Pakistan.
- Three blasts kill 22 wound 167 in Baghdad suicide attack.
- Syria, Russia continue airstrikes on Aleppo and surrounding areas.
- At least 400 killed in Aleppo last week.
- Syrian army offensive begins to retake Aleppo city center.
- Pentagon reports mustard gas used by ISIS near Mosul.
- Pentagon to rapidly deploy U. S., S. Korea anti-missiles defense.
- Britain vows to oppose any EU army, but stays a member of NATO.
- Turkey sacks 87 in spy agency over failed coup attempt bid.
- WHO states nine out of ten people worldwide breath poor air.
- WHO declares America continents three years measles free.
- Oil prices fall 03% after Saudi, Iran dash hopes of quota reduction.
- Two bombs go off near mosque in Dresden, Germany.
- U. S. sends $367 million in aid for Syria, total to date 5.9 billion.
- First baby born with three person gene participation method.
- U.S. appoints first ambassador to Cuba since 1961.
- Jim Jong Kim reappointed World Bank President.
- Former Israel President peace-seeking Shiron Peres dies at 93.
- State funeral planned, dozens of international figures to attend.
- Former Iran President Mohamajad withdraws from election.
- Clinton, Trump on campaign trail again after first debate.
- More than 82 million people watch as Clinton wins debate.
- Final debate results Clinton approval rate 62%, Trump 27.
News items gleaned from ChannelnewsAsia.com, Aljzeera, France 24.
All the Best.