- Chinese Navy ships visit Myanmar for five day visit.
- China Yuan joins IMF elite currency reserve fund.
- Philippines President Duterte compares himself to Hitler.
- U.S. Defense Chief Carter says Duterte’s statement ‘troubling.’
- Philippine Government states joint U.S. drills to go into 2017.
- Thousand protest Indonesian corporation tax amnesty.
- First phase of Indo overseas fund amnesty raises $7.2 billion.
- Russia rejects U. S. call to avoid bombing Aleppo.
- Russia warns U. S. against direct action against Syrian military.
- Syrian artillery fire rockets into Aleppo as city offensive begins.
- Barrel bombs dropped on Aleppo hospital for second time.
- UN, French re-initiate resolution for Syrian ceasefire.
- Fresh attacks by Indian troops inside Pakistan’s Kashmir divide.
- Obama says 9-11 vetoed legislation is a major policy error.
- Saudi Arabia warn of serious consequences over new 9-11 law.
- Trump not embarrassed by early morning tweet rants.
- Trump may not have paid taxes for over 18 years. (BBC)
- Activist Harriet Tubman’s face to be printed on new 20 dollar bill.
- Gang rape leader sentence to death in Indonesia.
All the Best.
News gathered from CannelnewsAsia, Al-Jazeera, Euronews, France24, BBC.