Posted at 5:52 pm , on October 4, 2016
Greetings Readers, Asian News Headlines to be read in two minutes or less. Typhoon Mega approaches southern Japan, Okinawa, 217k winds. Thailand considers providing Zika tests for all pregnant wome…
Source: Asian News Headline Briefs #51
Posted at 5:50 pm , on October 4, 2016
Asian News Headlines to be read in two minutes or less.
- Typhoon Mega approaches southern Japan, Okinawa, 217k winds.
- Thailand considers providing Zika tests for all pregnant women.
- Myanmar scrapes law use to silence dissent.
- Indonesia air force holds exercises in South China Sea.
- India, Pakistan armies continue minor clashes in Kashmir.
- Afghan forces flush out Taliban from Kunduz city.
- U. S. suspends Syrian ceasefire talks with Russia.
- Putin cancels plutonium destruction deal with U.S.
- Aleppo Medics shocked as airstrikes continue to bomb hospitals.
- Columbia voters reject ceasefire with FARC, 52% vs, 25%.
- Columbia, FARC scramble to reinstate peace treaty efforts.
- U.S. downplays Duterte threat to cancel joint maneuvers.
- Turkey suspends 12,000 police in failed coup probe.
- IMF steps in and slashes U.S. economic growth forecast.
- IMF warns of China’s ‘dangerous debt’ load.
- Asia markets rise as British pound hits to 31 year low.
- Clinton rips into Trump for 18 years of non-payment of tax.
- NYC orders Trump Foundation to cease fund-raising activity.
- Wikileak’s Assange will release political e-mails before U.S. Vote
All the Best.
(News taken from ChannelnewAsia, AlJzeera, BBC, and France 24)