Asian News Headlines to be read in two minutes or less.
- Typhoon Mega approaches southern Japan, Okinawa, 217k winds.
- Thailand considers providing Zika tests for all pregnant women.
- Myanmar scrapes law use to silence dissent.
- Indonesia air force holds exercises in South China Sea.
- India, Pakistan armies continue minor clashes in Kashmir.
- Afghan forces flush out Taliban from Kunduz city.
- U. S. suspends Syrian ceasefire talks with Russia.
- Putin cancels plutonium destruction deal with U.S.
- Aleppo Medics shocked as airstrikes continue to bomb hospitals.
- Columbia voters reject ceasefire with FARC, 52% vs, 25%.
- Columbia, FARC scramble to reinstate peace treaty efforts.
- U.S. downplays Duterte threat to cancel joint maneuvers.
- Turkey suspends 12,000 police in failed coup probe.
- IMF steps in and slashes U.S. economic growth forecast.
- IMF warns of China’s ‘dangerous debt’ load.
- Asia markets rise as British pound hits to 31 year low.
- Clinton rips into Trump for 18 years of non-payment of tax.
- NYC orders Trump Foundation to cease fund-raising activity.
- Wikileak’s Assange will release political e-mails before U.S. Vote
All the Best.
(News taken from ChannelnewAsia, AlJzeera, BBC, and France 24)