Posted at 1:19 pm , on October 6, 2016
Greetings Readers, For the busy reader latest Asian news to be read in 2.5 minutes or less. World Court rejects Marshall Islands bid for nuke test compensation. Typhoon Chaba leaves six dead in Sou…
Source: Asian Headline News Briefs #52
Posted at 1:16 pm , on October 6, 2016
For the busy reader latest Asian news to be read in 2.5 minutes or less.
- World Court rejects Marshall Islands bid for nuke test compensation.
- Typhoon Chaba leaves six dead in South Korea.
- Iran pledges trade deal with Vietnam for 2.1 million dollars.
- Iran warns Saudi Arabian ships approaching too close to Iran.
- France initiates new campaign for Syrian ceasefire agreement.
- UN donors pledge 15.2 billion dollars to Afghanistan for projects.
- John Kerry urges Tailban to make ‘Honorable’ peace with Cabal.
- U.N., Aleppo will be entirely destroyed in 2.5 months at rate of bombing.
- Iraq requests U.N. to remove Turkish troops from its northern border.
- Canada ratifies Paris climate control accords.
- Approved Paris climate accords to go into effect in 30 days.
- Obama gratified climate accords passes final hurdle.
- U. S. strongly condemns Israel’s West Bank housing policy.
- Israel stops dissident aid relief vessel bound for Gaza.
- Duterte popularity rates ‘very good’ for first 90 days in office.
- Philippines jails Canadian for life selling ecstasy tablets.
- Russia suspends nuclear research program with U. S.
- IMF: Global debt at record high and a worldwide economic risk.
- Led by energy and chemical stocks Dow gains 112 points.
- U. S. trade deficit higher in August do to increases in imports.
- Bill Clinton lashes out on ‘Crazy’ Obama Care in speech.
- Trump’s son Eric says dad did pay taxes in yesteryear.
- Indonesian billboard pornographer sentence to six years.
All the Best.
(All the news that’s fit to print from Asian network sources)