For the busy reader latest Asian news to be read in 2.5 minutes or less.
- World Court rejects Marshall Islands bid for nuke test compensation.
- Typhoon Chaba leaves six dead in South Korea.
- Iran pledges trade deal with Vietnam for 2.1 million dollars.
- Iran warns Saudi Arabian ships approaching too close to Iran.
- France initiates new campaign for Syrian ceasefire agreement.
- UN donors pledge 15.2 billion dollars to Afghanistan for projects.
- John Kerry urges Tailban to make ‘Honorable’ peace with Cabal.
- U.N., Aleppo will be entirely destroyed in 2.5 months at rate of bombing.
- Iraq requests U.N. to remove Turkish troops from its northern border.
- Canada ratifies Paris climate control accords.
- Approved Paris climate accords to go into effect in 30 days.
- Obama gratified climate accords passes final hurdle.
- U. S. strongly condemns Israel’s West Bank housing policy.
- Israel stops dissident aid relief vessel bound for Gaza.
- Duterte popularity rates ‘very good’ for first 90 days in office.
- Philippines jails Canadian for life selling ecstasy tablets.
- Russia suspends nuclear research program with U. S.
- IMF: Global debt at record high and a worldwide economic risk.
- Led by energy and chemical stocks Dow gains 112 points.
- U. S. trade deficit higher in August do to increases in imports.
- Bill Clinton lashes out on ‘Crazy’ Obama Care in speech.
- Trump’s son Eric says dad did pay taxes in yesteryear.
- Indonesian billboard pornographer sentence to six years.
All the Best.
(All the news that’s fit to print from Asian network sources)