Posted at 11:19 am , on October 9, 2016
Greetings Readers. Asian news to be read by the busiest person in two minutes or less. China will improve commercial access for foreign companies. China sentences former official to death for bribe…
Source: Asian Headline News Briefs #54
Posted at 11:18 am , on October 9, 2016
Asian news to be read by the busiest person in two minutes or less.
- China will improve commercial access for foreign companies.
- China sentences former official to death for bribery.
- Bangladesh police kill 11 suspects in August Dakar cafe attack.
- U. S. launches review of Saudi-led intervention in Yemen.
- Saudi coalition airstrike kills 144 Yemen mourners at Funeral.
- UN agency reports over 100 children killed in recent Aleppo airstrikes.
- ISIS loses near 25% of its territory in Iraq and Syria to coalition.
- Russia vetoes UN resolution for Aleppo, Syrian ceasefire truce.
- Russia deploys Iskandar missiles on doorstep of NATO.
- Short ranged mobile missile mainly anti-aircraft, 500-kilometers.
- Unwell South African Statesman Tutu wants options to euthanasia.
- French police injured by fiery Molotov cocktail attack.
- Wikileak reports Clinton want free trade and open borders.
- John McCain and key Republicans urge Trump to withdraw from race.
- Trump vows to stay in campaign in-spite of lewd tape scandal.
All the best.
(News mainly taken from Channel News Asia, Aljazeera, and France 24)