Asian news to be read by the busiest person in two minutes or less.
- China will improve commercial access for foreign companies.
- China sentences former official to death for bribery.
- Bangladesh police kill 11 suspects in August Dakar cafe attack.
- U. S. launches review of Saudi-led intervention in Yemen.
- Saudi coalition airstrike kills 144 Yemen mourners at Funeral.
- UN agency reports over 100 children killed in recent Aleppo airstrikes.
- ISIS loses near 25% of its territory in Iraq and Syria to coalition.
- Russia vetoes UN resolution for Aleppo, Syrian ceasefire truce.
- Russia deploys Iskandar missiles on doorstep of NATO.
- Short ranged mobile missile mainly anti-aircraft, 500-kilometers.
- Unwell South African Statesman Tutu wants options to euthanasia.
- French police injured by fiery Molotov cocktail attack.
- Wikileak reports Clinton want free trade and open borders.
- John McCain and key Republicans urge Trump to withdraw from race.
- Trump vows to stay in campaign in-spite of lewd tape scandal.
All the best.
(News mainly taken from Channel News Asia, Aljazeera, and France 24)