Posted at 2:15 am , on October 13, 2016
Greetings Readers, Asian news for the busy reader to be read in two minutes or less. XI to visit Cambodia to improve commercial ties. Afghanistan mosque blast kills 14, wounds 27. Myanmar troops ki…
Source: Asian Headline News in Brief #55
Posted at 2:14 am , on October 13, 2016
Asian news for the busy reader to be read in two minutes or less.
- XI to visit Cambodia to improve commercial ties.
- Afghanistan mosque blast kills 14, wounds 27.
- Myanmar troops kill ten Rakhine attackers in skirmish.
- Three Pakistanis dead in 3 day battle in Kashmir.
- U. S. UN, demand release of Vietnamese dissident.
- President Duterte to ban public smoking.
- Philippines to build giant drug rehab center in November.
- Two dead, 24 injured in Philippine fireworks plant explosion.
- Airstrikes in Aleppo’s central market kill 15.
- UN report says over 100 killed in Aleppo this week.
- U. S. destroyer targeted again in Red Sea by Yemen rebels.
- Russia announces Syria meeting with U. S. this weekend.
- First Syrian talks to be held after cancellation last week.
- French President states Russia deliberately annihilated Aleppo.
- China, Russia again blast U. S. on missile defense system.
- Thai P. M. and Prince to meet regarding King’s failing health.
- UN Chief: ‘Trump dangerous to world security if elected.’
- OPEC to raise oil production despite signed deal.
- Well Fargo CEO out after unauthorized depositor scandal.
- China lowers Yuan rate for sixth straight days.
- Israel close down for Yon Kipper.
All the best.
(News gleaned from ChannlnewsAsia, Aljazeera, BBC, and France 24)