Asian news for the busy reader to be read in two minutes or less.
- XI to visit Cambodia to improve commercial ties.
- Afghanistan mosque blast kills 14, wounds 27.
- Myanmar troops kill ten Rakhine attackers in skirmish.
- Three Pakistanis dead in 3 day battle in Kashmir.
- U. S. UN, demand release of Vietnamese dissident.
- President Duterte to ban public smoking.
- Philippines to build giant drug rehab center in November.
- Two dead, 24 injured in Philippine fireworks plant explosion.
- Airstrikes in Aleppo’s central market kill 15.
- UN report says over 100 killed in Aleppo this week.
- U. S. destroyer targeted again in Red Sea by Yemen rebels.
- Russia announces Syria meeting with U. S. this weekend.
- First Syrian talks to be held after cancellation last week.
- French President states Russia deliberately annihilated Aleppo.
- China, Russia again blast U. S. on missile defense system.
- Thai P. M. and Prince to meet regarding King’s failing health.
- UN Chief: ‘Trump dangerous to world security if elected.’
- OPEC to raise oil production despite signed deal.
- Well Fargo CEO out after unauthorized depositor scandal.
- China lowers Yuan rate for sixth straight days.
- Israel close down for Yon Kipper.
All the best.
(News gleaned from ChannlnewsAsia, Aljazeera, BBC, and France 24)