Posted at 1:49 am , on October 14, 2016
Greetings Readers, latest Asian news to be read by the busiest people in less than two minutes. Thailand King Bhumibol dies at age 88 in Bangkok. King Bhumibol Adalyadejad reigned for 70 years. Tha…
Source: Asian News Headlines Briefs #56
Posted at 1:47 am , on October 14, 2016
latest Asian news to be read by the busiest people in less than two minutes.
- Thailand King Bhumibol dies at age 88 in Bangkok.
- King Bhumibol Adalyadejad reigned for 70 years.
- Thai Parliament pauses for nine minutes of silence for king.
- Thai PM announces mourning period of one year.
- Crown Prince asks for calm and his own time to mount.
- Obama pays tribute to Thai King as close friend of U. S.
- U. S. no evidence missiles fired at ship attack were made in Iran.
- Car bomb at Syrian-Turkish border checkpoint kills 20.
- Syria, Russia offer safe-conduct out of Aleppo for armed rebels.
- East Aleppo hit by fresh Syria-Russia airstrikes kill 70 in 2 days.
- Turkey-Israel exchange ambassadors, discuss gas pipeline project.
- As Moon departs UN appoints Guterres as Secretary General.
- ICC deeply concerned of Duterte-Philippine’s killings.
- Wotld Bank rejects Canada-China pack as sending wrong message.
- Michelle Obama states Trump comments on women ‘Intolerable.’
- Trump denies sexual grouping of women charges as fiction, lies.
- U. S. folk singer Bob Dylan wins Nobel Peace prize for innovations.
All the Best,
(News sources gleaned from Channel News Asia, Aljazeera, French 24)