latest Asian news to be read by the busiest people in less than two minutes.
- Thailand King Bhumibol dies at age 88 in Bangkok.
- King Bhumibol Adalyadejad reigned for 70 years.
- Thai Parliament pauses for nine minutes of silence for king.
- Thai PM announces mourning period of one year.
- Crown Prince asks for calm and his own time to mount.
- Obama pays tribute to Thai King as close friend of U. S.
- U. S. no evidence missiles fired at ship attack were made in Iran.
- Car bomb at Syrian-Turkish border checkpoint kills 20.
- Syria, Russia offer safe-conduct out of Aleppo for armed rebels.
- East Aleppo hit by fresh Syria-Russia airstrikes kill 70 in 2 days.
- Turkey-Israel exchange ambassadors, discuss gas pipeline project.
- As Moon departs UN appoints Guterres as Secretary General.
- ICC deeply concerned of Duterte-Philippine’s killings.
- Wotld Bank rejects Canada-China pack as sending wrong message.
- Michelle Obama states Trump comments on women ‘Intolerable.’
- Trump denies sexual grouping of women charges as fiction, lies.
- U. S. folk singer Bob Dylan wins Nobel Peace prize for innovations.
All the Best,
(News sources gleaned from Channel News Asia, Aljazeera, French 24)