Posted at 1:13 pm , on November 4, 2016
Greetings Readers, Asian and Middle East Headline News to be read in two minutes or less. U. S. Kerry says U. S., Manila relations ironclad despite differences. Myanmar resumes aid to restive north…
Source: Asian and Middle East News Briefs #64
Posted at 1:11 pm , on November 4, 2016
Asian and Middle East Headline News to be read in two minutes or less.
- U. S. Kerry says U. S., Manila relations ironclad despite differences.
- Myanmar resumes aid to restive northeast Rahinde province.
- Korea President approval rating at 05%, scandal apology insincere.
- U. S. airstrikes kill 30 civilians in Afghanistan. (Official)
- Iraqi troops launch attack on central Mosul, undergo heavy resistance.
- Police arrest 11 Kurdish MPS over alleged anti-Turkish bomb plot.
- Turkey, Kurdish Diyarbakir car bomb blast kills 12, injures dozens.
- Germany is haven for terrorist says Turkish President Endogon.
- New Russian temporary ceasefire period goes into effect at Aleppo.
- Deeper cuts needed to avoid climate tragedy. (UN)
- Soldiers, police on high alert in Jakarta over mayor’s Muslim slur.
- 50,000 protesters rally over Muslim insult and taxi apps dispute.
- One crew member detained over Batam speedboat accident killing 54.
- U. S. unemployment rate declines below five percent.
- U. S. stocks fall again as election uncertainty becomes greater issue.
- U. S. Presidential campaign proceeds, Clinton slightly ahead say polls.
(News gathered from ChannelNewsAsia.com, EURONEWS, and France 24)
All the Best.