Asian and Middle East Headline News to be read in two minutes or less.
- U. S. Kerry says U. S., Manila relations ironclad despite differences.
- Myanmar resumes aid to restive northeast Rahinde province.
- Korea President approval rating at 05%, scandal apology insincere.
- U. S. airstrikes kill 30 civilians in Afghanistan. (Official)
- Iraqi troops launch attack on central Mosul, undergo heavy resistance.
- Police arrest 11 Kurdish MPS over alleged anti-Turkish bomb plot.
- Turkey, Kurdish Diyarbakir car bomb blast kills 12, injures dozens.
- Germany is haven for terrorist says Turkish President Endogon.
- New Russian temporary ceasefire period goes into effect at Aleppo.
- Deeper cuts needed to avoid climate tragedy. (UN)
- Soldiers, police on high alert in Jakarta over mayor’s Muslim slur.
- 50,000 protesters rally over Muslim insult and taxi apps dispute.
- One crew member detained over Batam speedboat accident killing 54.
- U. S. unemployment rate declines below five percent.
- U. S. stocks fall again as election uncertainty becomes greater issue.
- U. S. Presidential campaign proceeds, Clinton slightly ahead say polls.
(News gathered from ChannelNewsAsia.com, EURONEWS, and France 24)
All the Best.