Posted at 12:58 pm , on November 9, 2016
Greetings Readers, Asian and Middle East news with flashes of U. S. Presidential election results read in two minutes or less. Donald Trump becomes the 45th president of the United States.. Asian …
Source: Asian and Middle East News Briefs #66
Posted at 12:49 pm , on November 9, 2016
Asian and Middle East news with flashes of U. S. Presidential election results read in two minutes or less.
- Donald Trump becomes the 45th president of the United States..
- Asian markets plunge, dollar tumbles in Asia and Europe.
- Republicans, the GOP, continues to retain Congress.
- Congratulations pour in from Japan, South Korea, Philippines, India;
- Singapore with Good wishes from Malaysia, Myanmar, and Vietnam,
- Philippine President Duterte looks forward to working with Trump.
- Former Philippine dictator Marcos to be buried as national hero.
- Putin congratulates Trump hopes to work together with new president.
- NATO Chief, U.S. leadership is needed more than ever in eastern Europe.
- British HK banker guilty of murdering two Indonesian women.
- Australian and Brit on trial for killing Bali policeman.
- India pull 500 and 1000 rupee notes to stem graft.
- WTO to rule on U. S.- China raw materials disagreement.
- BREX MP May says economic opportunities are bright for India trade.
- More than 200 hostages take near Mosul by ISIS, more mass graves found.
- Coalition advances into Mosul despite ISIS suicide bombers and snipers.
- Iraq Kurdish undergo heavy fighting to recapture strategic Mosul town.
- Syrian government forces and rebels clash at gates of Aleppo.
- Palestine urges Trump to work on their behalf.
- Oil prices dip sharply as Trump takes White House.
News items taken from Channel New Asia, France 24, and BBC.
All the best.