Asian and Middle East news with flashes of U. S. Presidential election results read in two minutes or less.
- Donald Trump becomes the 45th president of the United States..
- Asian markets plunge, dollar tumbles in Asia and Europe.
- Republicans, the GOP, continues to retain Congress.
- Congratulations pour in from Japan, South Korea, Philippines, India;
- Singapore with Good wishes from Malaysia, Myanmar, and Vietnam,
- Philippine President Duterte looks forward to working with Trump.
- Former Philippine dictator Marcos to be buried as national hero.
- Putin congratulates Trump hopes to work together with new president.
- NATO Chief, U.S. leadership is needed more than ever in eastern Europe.
- British HK banker guilty of murdering two Indonesian women.
- Australian and Brit on trial for killing Bali policeman.
- India pull 500 and 1000 rupee notes to stem graft.
- WTO to rule on U. S.- China raw materials disagreement.
- BREX MP May says economic opportunities are bright for India trade.
- More than 200 hostages take near Mosul by ISIS, more mass graves found.
- Coalition advances into Mosul despite ISIS suicide bombers and snipers.
- Iraq Kurdish undergo heavy fighting to recapture strategic Mosul town.
- Syrian government forces and rebels clash at gates of Aleppo.
- Palestine urges Trump to work on their behalf.
- Oil prices dip sharply as Trump takes White House.
News items taken from Channel New Asia, France 24, and BBC.
All the best.