Posted at 12:54 pm , on November 12, 2016
Greetings Readers. Asian and Middle East Headlines with flashes of U. S. politics to be read by the busy person in two minutes or less. Japan ratifies U.S. trade pact in spite Trump’s victory…
Source: Asian Middle East Headline Briefs #67
Posted at 12:49 pm , on November 12, 2016
Asian and Middle East Headlines with flashes of U. S. politics to be read by the busy person in two minutes or less.
- Japan ratifies U.S. trade pact in spite Trump’s victory and his opposition.
- Strong Japan-India ties will stabilize world economy. (Prime Ministers)
- India public angered over withdrawal of 500 and 1000 Rupee currency.
- South Korea President popularity rating drops below 05%, calls to resign.
- Mass demonstrations in Seoul over Park leaks, fortuneteller scandal.
- China’s Xi vows zero tolerance for Hong Kong dissidence group.
- Bagram, Afghanistan airbase explosion kills four injures fourteen.
- Iraq claims over 10,000 Mosul families freed from ISIS as advance pauses.
- Iraq army reports 1,227 ISIS fighters kill for so far in Mosul offensive.
- Iraq Military says 40 bodies found hanging from poles in Mosul.
- ISIS admits Commander killed fighting inside Mosul.
- Taliban blasts German Consulate four dead, 14 wounded on Friday.
- Alibaba Enterprises promotional one day sales hits record $ 17.1 billion.
- Canada, Mexico ready to talk of possible changes in NAFTA with U. S.
- Clinton loses election, wins popular vote as four other previous candidates.
- Netanyahu states ‘Donald Trump is a true friend of Israel.’
- Trump promises to move Israel capital to Jerusalem.
- Putin say he and Trump ready to improve relations.
- Trump states certain sections of ObamaCare law can be amended.
- Anti-Trump protests enter into fourth straight day.
- Dow hits record with 85 point gain, but Trump effect wearing off.
News items taken from Channel News Asia, France 24, EuoNews, Alijzeera.
All the Best.