Asian and Middle East Headlines with flashes of U. S. politics to be read by the busy person in two minutes or less.
- Japan ratifies U.S. trade pact in spite Trump’s victory and his opposition.
- Strong Japan-India ties will stabilize world economy. (Prime Ministers)
- India public angered over withdrawal of 500 and 1000 Rupee currency.
- South Korea President popularity rating drops below 05%, calls to resign.
- Mass demonstrations in Seoul over Park leaks, fortuneteller scandal.
- China’s Xi vows zero tolerance for Hong Kong dissidence group.
- Bagram, Afghanistan airbase explosion kills four injures fourteen.
- Iraq claims over 10,000 Mosul families freed from ISIS as advance pauses.
- Iraq army reports 1,227 ISIS fighters kill for so far in Mosul offensive.
- Iraq Military says 40 bodies found hanging from poles in Mosul.
- ISIS admits Commander killed fighting inside Mosul.
- Taliban blasts German Consulate four dead, 14 wounded on Friday.
- Alibaba Enterprises promotional one day sales hits record $ 17.1 billion.
- Canada, Mexico ready to talk of possible changes in NAFTA with U. S.
- Clinton loses election, wins popular vote as four other previous candidates.
- Netanyahu states ‘Donald Trump is a true friend of Israel.’
- Trump promises to move Israel capital to Jerusalem.
- Putin say he and Trump ready to improve relations.
- Trump states certain sections of ObamaCare law can be amended.
- Anti-Trump protests enter into fourth straight day.
- Dow hits record with 85 point gain, but Trump effect wearing off.
News items taken from Channel News Asia, France 24, EuoNews, Alijzeera.
All the Best.