News headlines meant to be read in two minutes or less by the busiest readers:
- 52 killed by suicide bomber at Sufi Shrine in Pakistan.
- As previous reported four Americans killed at Ingram AB Afghanistan.
- ISIS car bombing kills 9 wound 34 others in Baghdad.
- Eight killed in Rakhine state violence in western Myanmar.
- Russian naval flotilla arrives off Syrian coast.
- China concerned over EU protectionism on steel products.
- India’s ATM’s rupee currency reset will take weeks.
- Withdrawal of denominations had to be secret. (Minister)
- Egypt wins IMF loan fo twelve billion dollars for construction.
- Australia, U. S. announce agreement on immigrant resettlement deal.
- Trump team plans its next moves as U. S. cities protests continue.
- Trump credits social media for his victory.
- Clinton blames FBI Director Comey for election defeat. (Comey is GOP)
A brief comment:
This has certainly been the most disruptive presidential election in my life time and the most corrupt. Both Clinton and Trump do not deserve the high office of the presidency. They have demeaned the principal of a democratic election by their unwholesome backgrounds. In particular Trump has made many boisterous, outlandish, and blatant untrue statements. As Clinton has said in combination with her own political hypocrisy Trump may be a dangerous ‘loose cannon’ when taking office with an expansionist ‘devil-may -care’ finger on the nuclear trigger, and he will continue to be a political and strategic unknown for years to come. America under Trump will have to chance it.
Above his insincerity is a divider and not as he claims the uniter.
All the Best.